Friday, January 16, 2015

Student Of The Month

Chase got chosen as Student of The Month and I am so proud of him!  In his 7 years of school, he's only been chosen twice.  'Cause he's a boy. And he's loud. And he's a boy. Need I say more?

This is the boy who's first grade teacher suggested we get tested for ADHD (we didn't). This is the boy who "sits" with one foot on the floor and one foot on the chair - always ready to run off. This is the boy who has one volume- LOUD. This is the boy who lives to play basketball. This is the boy who is so oblivious, he didn't see me sitting in FRONT of him at the assembly!  This is also the boy who stole my sweatshirt that morning (he didn't think I'd notice- oops!)  This is MY boy:)


Here's what his teacher said about him: "Chase is a leader in the classroom. He has a good group of friends, and he knows when to have fun and when to get serious. He is a hard-worker, gets his work done on time, and is on task during the school day. Chase is polite to teachers and likes to help out in the classroom. I'm very happy to have Chase in my classroom!"
 Ms. Miller (principal), Ms. Harwood (teacher), Chase, Mr. Balliet (assistant principal)


Here are all the 6th graders, notice the girls are all a foot taller than the boys! Too funny:)

1 comment: