Sunday, January 18, 2015

My first "wardrobe" project

I finally had time to breathe and think about my goal to sew one new wardrobe piece for myself each month. So, here is my project #1:
 Isn't it adorable??!?  Ok, only problem really is this is way too fancy to wear to church, the grocery store or the host of mundane tasks I do each day.  Honestly, I kindof look like a cupcake in it, but it is fun! So for now, it'll hang in the closet until I find somewhere fancy and fun to go!
It was really not that hard to make and it cost me about $14.  I followed tutorials from here and here.
Maybe I'll add it to my shop to sell in my $100 challenge for by Small Business Class. Lots more on that coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I would totally buy a pink one of those.

    I'd wear it to work I don't care. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally buy a pink one of those.

    I'd wear it to work I don't care. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete