Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FHE- week #4

This week Tanner was in charge of our lesson, (with help from Dad). He picked an article in the Friend Magazine titled You Are the Savior's Hands- by President Uchtdorf.  It tells the story of how a statue of Christ was damaged in World War II and the sculptor was able to repair all of the statue but his hands. The town decided to put a plaque on the statue that said "You are my hands"

We each traced our hands and wrote something we can do to be the Savior's hands.
 Sienna "leading" the music
 (I can be nice to Tanner, Chase and Mom and Dad)
 (I will watch less TV and spend more time with my family)
 (Less time on computer, more exercise, stop fighting so much)
 (I can help my family, help sick people and do less tablet and spend more time with my family)
 (Be more patient and loving. Play with my kids more)
We ended the night with a pretty wild game of Headbandz and Orange Julius's

1 comment: