Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So, maybe Motherhood is not for everyone...

The missus loves to play "dollies" - she likes to play dollhouse, baby dolls, barbies. She doesn't really care which kind of "dollies" we play, just as long as we do it ALL.DAY.LONG. She is a really attentive girl too. If you need something she'll get it. If you look uncomfortable, she'll fix it so you're not any longer. Sick? She'll rub your back and talk softly to you. Up till this point, I've thought she'd make a really great momma one day.

However, today, while playing dollies, she has a doll knock on the door and then asks... "Can I live with you?  My kids were annoying me, so I threw them in the hot lava. But I don't want to live alone, I'll be scared." 

Who knew?  Maybe Motherhood is not for everyone...

1 comment: