Saturday, March 14, 2015

My bucket list

Early on this semester, I had to come up with 50 things I'd like to do before I die. I seriously could think of like 4. So I put a plea out on facebook and had so much inspiration flowing in that I came up with my 50, and it was pretty fun. My sweet Tanner saw the list, and asked if he should start packing for Italy! I only wish. Here is my list, I should probably invest in some type of air-miles card if I'm ever to accompish any of this!! What is on your bucket list?

1. Visit Italy
2. Learn to play the violin
3. Start a blog people actually read
4. Get out of debt
5. Lose 25 lbs.
6. Visit Hawaii
7. Go skiing
8. Finish the list of renovation projects for my house
9. Visit New York City with my family
10. Build a table for my dining room
11. Grow a garden
12. Run a business I’m proud of
13. Have more children (foster, adopt, natural)
14. Visit the redwood forest
15. See the Eiffel tower in Paris
16. Write a book
17. Learn Italian
18. See the Pyramids of Egypt
19. See the castles in Germany
20. Visit Arches national park in Utah
21. See Mount Rushmore with my kids
22. Go to Harry Potter world in FL
23. Visit Washington D.C. with my kids
24. Visit Denmark
25. Go on an african safari
26. Learn to be a great photographer
27. Visit New Zealand
28. Learn website design
29. Travel somewhere by train
30. Ride in a hot air balloon
31. See the Golden Gate Bridge
32. Ride in a Helicopter
33. Visit Boston
34. Visit Pike’s place market in Seattle
35. Visit every temple in the US
36. Visit Alaska
37. Take my kids to Cedar Pointe
38. Go para-sailing
39. Go on a cruise
40. Hike the Grand Canyon
41. Become a campground host
42. Learn to fly fish
43. Take a cake decorating class
44. Volunteer at a hospital
45. Learn to play the Organ (better)
46. Become a professional organizer
47. Build a bed (frame) for myself
48. Raise an animal (other than dog)
49. Visit London

50. Visit Greece

4 comments: