Friday, October 10, 2014

It's chilly in here.

That's because we've gone Frozen... Disney's Frozen that is.   I took some before photo's but can't seem to find them on my phone. I did find about 100 selfies of the Missus and another 50 or so of our TV with Black Shelton and Gwen Stefani on The Voice. (Probably shouldn't let a 4 year old play with my phone!)

Imagine a blue room the same shade as Sprouts was. And imagine dolls, barbies, and their endless accessories all over the place. Yup that was her room.

Here is the after. She loves it!
 EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. she asks me who the most beautiful princess on her wall is.  Her favorites are Bell, Snow White and Elsa.
 Every girl has to have a million hair bows. Too bad she hates to wear them. Oh well.
 I found this awesome shelf up in my attic. It's very narrow, so not a lot would fit up there. But I did fit some old dolls my mom and I made when I was a kid. I knew when I saw it, that it needed to be hot pink!
 And I lost the battle. We have Frozen stickers everywhere. I guess I can't win them all. There are also some curtains that I just couldn't get a picture of with the sun behind them, but them look exactly like Elsa's cape. We had to have them! 


1 comment:

  1. It look great! Sienna is so lucky to have a mom like you!

    ReplyDelete