Monday, December 1, 2014

November- where did it go?

Sienna got a cookbook from the library (Taste of Home- Bakeshop favorites) and we baked the month away. Hello extra 5 lbs, let's be friends:)
 Can you find the human in that bed? I don't know how she sleeps like this, at least I know she is warm!
 Chronicles of Narnia, with Dad? Yes please.  Listen, do you hear that? There is not ONE electronic device on in the whole house. A miracle!
 First overnight scout camporee, with a pack as big as he was. He had a blast but froze his tooshy off at night!

 I ran the Thanksgiving Day 5k. Not my best time, but I did it! I ran with my sister-in-law Emily, Scott's Aunt Nancy, Uncle Ryan and their kids: Dan, Cami, Jason & Fay, Tara & Andrew. It was fun, and I wasn't last.
 This is Scott's grandma, we call her GG, with all the great grandkids from her two daughters. 18 of them!
This is Skylar, we tried to steal her but her Mama noticed. She was so sweet and we got our baby fix for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I especially liked the picture of Dad reading to the kids! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete